Pandora Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

29 things to do at Wal-Mart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
doomish
Admin
doomish

29 things to do at Wal-Mart Empty
PostSubject: 29 things to do at Wal-Mart   29 things to do at Wal-Mart EmptyNovember 5th 2010, 7:45 pm

29 Things to do at Walmart.

1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at the same time.

2. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.

3. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

5. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.

6. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

7. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.

8. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"

9. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"

10. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"

11.Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"

12. Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly when they take one.

13. Walk up to random people, give them bear hugs, and say very loudly that you missed them and they never really did get that dandruf shampoo you recommended.

14. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"

15. Attempt to fly off a high shelf.

16. Run up to an employee and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that girl over there" point to a random person "was just about to ask you to dinner."

17. Throw confetti on random people walking into the store.

18. Whisper "I know your 'little' secret" to people in the checkout lines.

19. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.

20. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..."

21. Ask the clerk to make a page saying "If there is an Edward in the store, Bella is looking for you at the main info desk".

22. See how many cans of frosting you can open and thoroughly lick without getting caught.

23. Go to a person with a shopping cart full of merchandise and demand a ride in the basket.

24. Practice your juggling with a few Grade-A eggs.

25. Squeeze the cream-filled doughnuts.

26. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back.

27. See if you can move the bottom can from the gigantic canned beet pyramid

28. Duel random people into wrapping paper sword fights.

29. Throw skittles at people shouting "TASTE THE RAINBOW!!"
Back to top Go down
http://panicpup.deviantart.com
Druidic

Druidic

29 things to do at Wal-Mart Empty
PostSubject: Re: 29 things to do at Wal-Mart   29 things to do at Wal-Mart EmptyMarch 15th 2011, 12:14 pm

Go to the Electronics Section and ask for a game from one of the locked cases farthest away from the cashier desk. Wait for the Cashier to go unlock the case. Leave the Electronics Section before they return.

Ride the kiddy rides at the entrance. Bark at anyone who stares or small children that are waiting to ride.

Place glue sticks in the grab and go Chap Stick boxes.

Place Dirty Underwear in the Underwear Bins - A Guy Thing

Race with a friend down the main isle with the electric cars.

Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.

Enter the ten items only lane with eleven items. Go back to the same line and attempt to check out again.

Dress up in a costume and calmly walk through the store. Stare at the elderly.
Back to top Go down

29 things to do at Wal-Mart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Hearts :: Off-topic Lounge-
Jump to: